Sydney Private Photography Workshop
A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers. Learn more about your camera's technical capabilities. Walking around the city with your camera to look at new ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful ideas for travel photography. Guaranteed fun, thought provoking and most importantly get you thinking outside the square and give you the confidence to shoot in manual modes and explore creative ideas.
When? Choose a date and time on calendar.
Where? In the City of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth (Fremantle)
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? Varies according to number of students
What to bring:
- Digital camera (all types welcome)
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
Transport is not included
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Make a Booking
Looking for something else in Sydney?
Meet Your Guide
Tamara has over eight years full-time photographic experience covering products in studio, corporate portraiture, architecture, interiors, events, editorial, and even the occasional wedding. Her past life as a secondary teacher has also enabled Tamara to teach Photography at a select few Sydney institutions. In early 2009, Tamara made the leap into freelance work to concentrate on her love of photographing architecture and interiors.