Perfect for beginners! Learn how to select Shot and Subject Matter. Sydney Photography Tours are fun and creative. Do's and Dont's of Digital Photography Get off "Auto" Mode, gain confidence, become comfortable with various Camera Settings
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Where? The Rocks - Meeting point is in Kendall Lane (Orient Hotel on the corner of George & Argyle Streets)
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $99
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Sydney?
Meet Your Guide
Tamara has over eight years full-time photographic experience covering products in studio, corporate portraiture, architecture, interiors, events, editorial, and even the occasional wedding. Her past life as a secondary teacher has also enabled Tamara to teach Photography at a select few Sydney institutions. In early 2009, Tamara made the leap into freelance work to concentrate on her love of photographing architecture and interiors.