Melbourne Day and night Photography course
This workshop is a combination between an afternoon (3 hour) introductory session and an evening (3 hour) session. Tripod only needed for night session.
When? Check the schedule calendar below for time and available dates.
How long? Approx. 6 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
How much? $199
What will I learn?
Make a Booking
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote (Night Only)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual PDF on Mobile
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Looking for something else in Melbourne?
Meet Your Guide
Stefano is the founder and major contributor of the travel photography website MEL365. Based in Melbourne, he is a travel photographer with a passion for cycling that takes him to ride around the world in a minimalistic form, few clothes and his camera gear.